FAQs About our Free Home Price Reports
1. What information is provided in the Property Report?
HomeGuru provides the following information to you:
- Local area property sales
- Local area demographic information
Recently Sold Properties:
- Recent sales within your area
- Detailed interactive map of your property and surrounding sold properties
Property Price Estimate:
- Price estimate of your home
2. What does it cost to receive a Market Analysis and Property Sales Report?
HomeGuru provides this service for free, giving you an up to date overview of your property and neighbourhood.
3. How does HomeGuru provide me with a free price estimate of my home?
HomeGuru provides you with a property report by collecting and sorting real estate information from a range of data sources.
A local agent is also required to provide their expert local knowledge regarding specific home sales in your neighbourhood and an
estimated property price.
4. Why is a local agent also used?
Most local real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the dynamics of your particular marketplace. Experienced agents have a detailed knowledge of specific homes in your street and continually work with property buyers and sellers enabling them to provide a justifiable guide to property prices.
5. Where does HomeGuru get this data from?
HomeGuru Collates real estate information specific to your home to provide you with a comprehensive view of your home and local area.
This data is collected nationally from realestate.com.au, real estate agents and the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
6. What format is my Report provided in?
You will receive an email with a link to your interactive report as well as a version to print.